By: Throy Catan
FILIPINOS in Hong Kong can celebrate the Philippine Independence Day at the Kapangyawan Festival and join Ronnie Alonte and Lassy Marquez in spreading the #JustLoveArawAraw spirit in the “City of Life” via the TFC Hour “Just Love Araw Araw in Hong Kong” on June 10, 4:00 p.m. at the Chater Road, Central, in Hong Kong.
The “Kapangyawan Festival” is organized by the Philippine Consulate in Hong Kong as a way to highlight Filipino culture and artistry, and to strengthen the ties between Hong Kong and the Philippines.
You can also get a chance to either take home a “Just Love Araw Araw” shirt or get a pass for the photo opportunity with Alonte and Marquez.
Existing TFC subscribers can just perform these easy steps:
- Visit the TFC booth and approach the TFC representative
- Log in their account using their TFC app or via TFC online on a web browser.
- Upon logging in, simply choose any video and press play.
- Each participant has one chance to pick a prize from the TFC box.
For those without a TFC account, here are the steps:
- Visit the TFC booth and approach the TFC representative.
- Download the TFC app or go to TFC online on a web browser.
- Create an account and present to the TFC representative.
Each participant has one chance to pick a prize from the TFC box.
For more updates about TFC events, visit TFC Hong Kong’s official page. Connect with fellow global Kapamilyas and follow @KapamilyaTFC and KapamilyaGlobalPR on Twitter and Instagram.